TALK LIKE TED purports to uncover “9 Public Speaking Secrets”, and, specifically, the secrets of the most successful TED speakers. It does just that. The three parts of the book are entitled “Emotional”, “Novel” and “Memorable”. in each part, there are three secrets – like”Master the Art of Storytelling”, “Deliver Jaw-Dropping Moments”, and “Paint a Mental Picture”. And then , of course, within each chapter there is value second to none for speakers and aspiring speakers. This is a book you’ll recommend, but never lend out!
- Public Speaking Pointer #78: Craft Your Opening to Immediately Engage Your Audience
- Public Speaking Pointer #77: Constant High Speed Speaking Is Not Always Safe
- Public Speaking Pointer #76: Vary Your Speed to Add Interest
- Public Speaking Pointer #75: Work at Enhancing Your Vocabulary
- Public Speaking Pointer #74: How Well Does Your Virtual Background Reflect Your Brand?